- Registered on: 2011-08-07
- Last connection: 2012-06-25
Reported issues: 1
- 18:44 Redmine Help: RE: Issue link on disabled issue tracking
- Its working per default. I had a problem with a plugin overriding default permissions.
- I have disabled 'Issue tracking' under project settings but there is always an 'Issues' Link in project navigation.
- 21:11 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin execution order
- Its possible to change plugin load order by setting config.plugins in config/enviroment.rb
e.g. config.plugins = [...
- 09:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New to Redmine
- Hi Barry,
> 1. Is there a back end method of seeing all the issues, from all projects?
Under projects on the ri...
- In which order are plugins executed, is it possible to specify plugin execution order?
- 19:30 Redmine Feature #1828: Default target version for new issues
- I have create a plugin with patches provided here + safe_attributes: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/default-version
- 19:12 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugins (#83)
- Added uninstall
- 15:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- Hello Vitaly Klimov,
can you please update the plugin to Davor Zelic's version (http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/to...
- 09:41 Redmine Help: RE: Sum of estimated effort per project or per displayed query
- Maybe this plugin can help you: https://github.com/MischaTheEvil/redmine_spent_time_column
There is also a patch for...
- 12:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Using textile for wiki, but not for Issues
- Same problem here. It is also a problem that wiki macros can be executed in issue descriptionn.
Also available in: Atom