- Registered on: 2009-02-05
- Last connection: 2012-11-15
Reported issues: 9
- 15:07 Redmine Defect #11679: CVS pserver : missing size, revision, author and comment
- Ok I'm late but it seems that using the required GNU cvs on an orignal cvs repository is the problem.
This is a pr...
- 12:11 Redmine Defect #11679 (New): CVS pserver : missing size, revision, author and comment
I got a problem using a cvs pserver root as all the files are missing the fields enumerated in the subject.
- 13:30 Redmine Feature #6833: Spent time in a configurable unit
- Removed incorrect assignment.
- 13:25 Redmine Defect #11673 (Closed): changesets fetching documentation is not up to date
- The changesets fetching method in the wiki is not up-to-date with the latests versions.
Users must use...
- 09:01 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
- I meant, could someone put status back to new as nobody is assigned ...
- 08:44 Redmine Feature #7414: Private issues
- Shouldn't issue #337 be linked or closed in favor of this new issue ?
- 13:17 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- As this request exists since 3 years and that a lot of people is waiting for it, it would really be a shame if this w...
- 08:53 Redmine Patch #2931: Templating for description of new tickets by Tracker
any reason why this is not yet in trunk ?
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #2624: Repository statistics should honour user-mapping
- The diff provided by João Machado seems to be trivial. Any reason why it did not go into trunk ?
- 08:47 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
this issue has a status of 'assigned', but nobody is set as the assignee.
Could someone correct this please ?
Also available in: Atom