- Registered on: 2009-02-14
- Last connection: 2011-07-28
Reported issues: 22
- 21:18 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in t...
- Terence Mill wrote:
> That should be an option. Think of bigger files send out x times and many projects see redmine...
- 05:02 Redmine Patch #7786 (Closed): pt-BR translation updates
- I did some updates for pt-BR.
- 03:21 Redmine Development: RE: Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO
- #TODO is enough.
The sectioning could be something related do the views directory the string appears.
Run a @gr...
- I'd like to suggest that wen adding new i18n string on non-english language, you could add a #TODO on them, to make t...
- 12:48 Redmine Patch #6596 (Closed): pt-BR translation updates
- Patch : http://github.com/enderson/redmine/commit/e9dd79254f0d8594b4de688743d82d40d2c6883c
- 17:34 Redmine Defect #5490: subtask priority/start date/due date
- Anders Aagaard wrote:
> Been working more with this functionality, and I find that limit less and less practical.
- 17:22 Redmine Patch #6494 (Closed): Typo in pt_BR translation for 1.0.2
- There was a typo in the last translation patch.
Fix : http://github.com/enderson/redmine/commit/de6f804c0da32b2496...
- 17:45 Redmine Patch #6490 (Closed): pt-BR translation for 1.0.2
- Patch: http://github.com/enderson/redmine/commit/4d3270787ea7e6fc370b5426eb7ae3ad3a30e224
- 23:33 Redmine Defect #6460 (New): E-mail notification should be sent for subtasks updates
- Having a parent task *A*, and subtasks *B* and *C*.
And with task *A* assigned to *John*.
All updates to subtasks...
- 23:03 Redmine Defect #6359: Move subtasks between issues and set existing issue as a subtask
- Jon Lumpkin wrote:
> Another (which is a larger issue for us) is that if a user accidentally creates an issue...
Also available in: Atom