- Registered on: 2019-05-20
- Last connection: 2019-10-08
Reported issues: 1
- In Chrome for a Redmine site that is on port 9292 HTTPS with Apache on 443 to get Lets-Encrypt
returns the following...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #31407 (New): relative_url_root does not correctly set the menu_items href
- If I set the relative_url_root in config/environment.rb using
Redmine::Utils::relative_url_root = "/redmine"
- 19:12 Redmine Help: RE: Having problem with reverse proxy (Apache on redmine server)
OK I have tried a number of things and either get the server not running at all or
the same symptoms, i.e. the jav...
I am running redmine under puma with the setup as seen at the bottom of
this message. I am trying to get reverse p...
Also available in: Atom