- Registered on: 2009-02-17
- Last connection: 2012-03-13
Reported issues: 0
- 11:23 Redmine Help: RE: Notification emails not send
- I changed the following:
In config/environment.rb change config.action_mailer.perform_deliveries = false to true
- 20:37 Redmine Help: RE: Configurering mail message sent
- Found the place in settings where I put the domain: Defect #2723
But I am still wondering about how I change the m...
- When I enter a new issue, I get a mail with information about it:
"Ärende #9 har rapporterats (av Per-Olof utveck...
- 15:15 Redmine Help: RE: Email configuration
- I have done some "research" and found a reference to config/environment.rb (in a thread on MS Exchange).
- 15:03 Redmine Help: RE: Email configuration
- Anyone out there that can help me on this issue?
I have even changed the settings to my local server but i still g...
- I have a new default installation of redmine.
I want the customer who enters an issue to only see his own entries....
- 18:02 Redmine Help: RE: Tracker - are they not possible to edit or change after creating an issue
- Thanks a lot!!
- I am setting up redmine in order for my customers to be able to create issues that we will schedule and solve.
- I have a new redmine installation at hostingrails.com, on a VPS.
Under Email notification I get a message:
- 11:31 Redmine Help: RE: Error 500 after installation
- Since I am new to ruby on rails I paid Hostingrails.com to install it for me, but when I log in to phpMyAdmin I see t...
Also available in: Atom