- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2018-08-16
Reported issues: 45
- 10:59 Redmine Patch #29395 (New): [Feature] Pagination between repository entries and attachments of the same c...
- This feature was implemented for "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting and consists of 3 patches:
1. adds pagin...
- 05:19 Redmine Patch #29308: Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Continue'
- my bad, please find attached a second patch that fixes those.
- 07:18 Redmine Patch #29308 (Closed): Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Cont...
- When creating a time entry and using the 'Create and continue' button to save and return to the form, the previously ...
- 10:02 Redmine Patch #28895: view_projects_copy_only_items hook
- here's the patch :)
- 04:39 Redmine Defect #28807: Cannot search in a case-insensitive manner
- I just checked with latest stable (3.4). Redmine uses simple LIKE queries which are assumed to be case insensitive (i...
- 04:29 Redmine Patch #28895 (New): view_projects_copy_only_items hook
- In a plugin I had the need to add something to this list of items to be copied when a project is copied.
- 03:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> So I think this applies to the Redmine project, too. No matter if it's commercial or not...
- 14:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- Richard Rauch wrote:
> by the way...
> redmine.org itself will run in same problems! I do not find any imprint ...
- 05:34 Redmine Defect #28669 (New): Project filter is (sometimes) ignored in CSV export
- Suppose you have a project P which has subprojects P1. Further you have a global, saved issue query with a @project_i...
- 05:07 Redmine Feature #24782: Use POST to export Issue query results to CSV instead of GET
- I think the OP is using a saved query and just has the problem that the modal CSV export options form serializes the ...
Also available in: Atom