- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2019-11-06
Reported issues: 61
- 09:27 Redmine Patch #32424 (New): CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- This patch introduces a new text formatting named _CommonMark Markdown (GitHub Flavored)_. It is based on "CommonMark...
- 01:09 Redmine Defect #17686: MarkDownFormatting: Sections support.
- From what I can tell sections parsing is working fine so I think this could be closed and reopened with a more detail...
- 04:14 Redmine Patch #32359: Markdown: Fix sections parsing with code blocks
- #17686 may have been caused by the behavior which is fixed here.
- 03:29 Redmine Patch #32359 (Closed): Markdown: Fix sections parsing with code blocks
- When there are spaces present between the code fence and the info string (as in @~~~ ruby@ vs @~~~ruby@), the section...
- 14:03 Redmine Patch #32238: German translation update
- While I am generally fine with the translation of @diff@, since Vergleich imho is pretty spot on in it's meaning, I h...
- 09:20 Redmine Feature #20497: Markdown formatting supporting HTML
- Here's a patch that adds a second _Markdown (with HTML)_ formatter which allows HTML input like tables etc and saniti...
- 21:07 Redmine Patch #23997: Per role visibility settings for version custom fields
- @Marius - From the looks of it I would say I did that to prevent a user from setting the values of fields they cannot...
- 08:46 Redmine Patch #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication
- Updated first patch that adds a require statement necessary for the patch to work in production.
- 08:17 Redmine Patch #23997: Per role visibility settings for version custom fields
- Looks good to me!
- 16:08 Redmine Patch #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication
- the fifth patch of the series actually adds a new feature on top of this so I created a separate issue for it: #31920
Also available in: Atom