- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2018-10-17
Reported issues: 48
- 06:30 Redmine Patch #29781 (New): prevent users from getting stuck with an expired password recovery token in t...
- A user whose password recovery token expired after it was already put into
their session would be redirected to the ...
- 09:09 Redmine Patch #29395: Pagination between repository entries and attachments of the same container
- Go MAEDA wrote:
Could you tell me how the patch should work?
The new version of the patch is supposed to remove t...
- 09:47 Redmine Patch #29488: ##123 syntax for linking to issues with tracker name and subject
- Thank you for pointing this out. I'll attach a corrected second patch file.
- 09:23 Redmine Patch #29482: Query system for Projects page
- I don't know.
I'd say most users of most installations do not have access to that many projects at the same time t...
- 08:14 Redmine Patch #29489 (New): Issue macro for flexible linking to issues
- The attached patch adds an @issue(123)@ macro which has options similar to the @link_to_issue@ helper method, giving ...
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #29488 (Closed): ##123 syntax for linking to issues with tracker name and subject
- @##12@ will render: "Bug !#12":/issues/12: Can't Save Changes to Project
We recently introduced this feature to "P...
- 10:59 Redmine Patch #29395 (Closed): Pagination between repository entries and attachments of the same container
- This feature was implemented for "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting and consists of 3 patches:
1. adds pagin...
- 05:19 Redmine Patch #29308: Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Continue'
- my bad, please find attached a second patch that fixes those.
- 07:18 Redmine Patch #29308 (Closed): Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Cont...
- When creating a time entry and using the 'Create and continue' button to save and return to the form, the previously ...
- 10:02 Redmine Patch #28895: view_projects_copy_only_items hook
- here's the patch :)
Also available in: Atom