- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2019-04-10
Reported issues: 52
- 10:02 Redmine Patch #31169 (Closed): [Wiki Syntax Help] document image pasting and drag/drop embedding
- These are two very convenient but non-obvious features, therefore we think it is a good idea to mention them in the d...
- 15:13 Redmine Job offers: RE: Redmine Developer
- Drop me a line: jk AT jkraemer.net
- 11:36 Redmine Patch #31076: Issues CSV / PDF export via ActiveJob
- related to #24477, #24473
- 11:35 Redmine Patch #31076 (New): Issues CSV / PDF export via ActiveJob
Exporting large amounts of issues and/or issues with a lot of custom fields as CSV or PDF can take a long tim...
- 05:45 Redmine Defect #30753: Plugins auto_load and eager_load paths
- Much better way to do this, please use this patch instead of the one above :)
- 05:32 Redmine Defect #30753: Plugins auto_load and eager_load paths
- Turns out the patch using Rails' engine config does only solve the issue for directories under <plugin>/app. <plugin>...
- 04:46 Redmine Defect #30753: Plugins auto_load and eager_load paths
- Could we please consider that for a version earlier than 'next major'?
This currently breaks all plugins that rely...
- 01:51 Redmine Defect #30753: Plugins auto_load and eager_load paths
I came up with the attached stop-gap that simply adds lib/ in addition to the app/ folders but your approach se...
- 10:31 Redmine Feature #29894: View watchers on the issue list
that's indeed useful (and if not, well then do not add this column to your issues list :)
- 10:58 Redmine Feature #19371: Add a new query column for the parent task subject
- Here's a simple patch that adds a new _Parent issue subject_ query column to issue queries. This would give users an ...
Also available in: Atom