- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2016-09-05
Reported issues: 4
- 14:11 Redmine Patch #1708: 'Assigned to' list sorts by id, not name
- Sounds good to me, thanks :-)
- 11:16 Redmine Feature #1760: Installation & setup documentation
following the install instructions will not result in a production ready setup in any case - webbrick is only ...
- 16:20 Redmine Patch #1723 (Closed): Allow for dots in custom field names
I found that I was not able to add a custom field with a dot (.) in its name - as this is used for abbreviatio...
- 16:42 Redmine Patch #1708 (Closed): 'Assigned to' list sorts by id, not name
When assigning issues to users, finding the right person in the drop down list can be more time consuming tha...
- 12:03 Redmine Defect #844: Custom fields helper uses local- instead of instance custom_value variable
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> This problem no longer applies to r1592.
> @CustomFieldsHelper#custom_field_tag@ uses @...
- 23:14 Redmine Defect #844 (Closed): Custom fields helper uses local- instead of instance custom_value variable
I realize this bug is a cause of my hacking attempt and thus not visible on a standard install, but here goes:...
- 10:40 Redmine Defect #696 (Closed): Moving of issues clears relations
When moving issues between projects, relations are lost. This can be frustrating when you've allowed cross pro...
Also available in: Atom