- Registered on: 2009-03-06
- Last connection: 2011-02-05
Reported issues: 2
- 11:23 Redmine Feature #69: Textilized description in PDF
- The same applies for numbers. If referred to in comments it's hard to find if it's only printed as "#".
- 13:29 Redmine Feature #3105: Roadmap and subrojects dependencies.
- Might be related to #465. Would be very useful for project release management.
- 08:57 Redmine Defect #3084: Email Footer Signature Convention
- Attached patch resolves this.
- 18:08 Redmine Defect #3084 (Closed): Email Footer Signature Convention
- Currently redmine mails uses a random number of dashes. By convention is should be "-- " though:
- 18:31 Redmine Patch #3008: Wrong height of content container on My Page
- How about the css clearfix? see http://www.positioniseverything.net/easyclearing.html
- 23:17 Redmine Feature #2920: filter issues assigned to me by project
- The attached patch adds a query *filter* which can be used to select *multiple projects* the logged in user has acces...
- 09:54 Redmine Feature #2920: filter issues assigned to me by project
- This issue might be related to #2889.
- 22:06 Redmine Feature #2920: filter issues assigned to me by project
- What's the problem with @http://redmine/projects/*PROJEKTNAME*/issues?assigned_to_id=me&set_filter=1@?
- 21:44 Redmine Patch #2921: Gravatar Update
- Tested and fixed bug.
- 12:35 Redmine Patch #2921: Gravatar Update
- Created svn patch of Marcos Daniel Petry's contribution.
Also available in: Atom