- Registered on: 2008-02-26
- Last connection: 2012-06-12
Reported issues: 10
- 09:00 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.0.1: Can't view repository in private projects
How did you fix the problem?
- 11:23 Redmine Defect #3087: Revision referring to issues across all projects
- I need this too. We have different subprojects created for different modules and there is a user acceptance testing s...
- 04:36 Redmine Feature #4467 (New): Make custom queries available to subprojects
- Currently it is possible to make the Custom Query Public, and for All Projects. Can we have an option to it available...
- 20:04 Redmine Defect #4425 (Closed): Counts for Version in Subproject with Shared Versions
- I share the versions with subprojects. When I take the issue counts from Issue Summary (Reports), I do not get any co...
- 19:53 Redmine Feature #4424 (New): Rollup Subprojects Counts in Issues-Reports
- As mentioned in #4423, I am using a master project to rollup issues from different subprojects that deal with differe...
- 19:36 Redmine Feature #4423 (Closed): Suppress New Issue if no tracker is selected
- Currently I use a master project with many subprojects to track multiple streams in a project. I do not want issues t...
- 05:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: when wiki is updated, can redmine auto notify user by email?
- Now we require a Watch feature for every wiki page.
- 17:53 Redmine Defect #3330: Redmine.pm broken
- And restart Apache.
- 14:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: ezLibrarian 0.1.0 (compitable with redmine after r2493 and rails 2.2.2)
- This is a great tool and we are planning to use it. I see that there is no easy way to search the book. We have aroun...
- 12:01 Redmine Defect #2908: Issues Export Bug
- We did not see this issue in 0.7.x. Recently I upgraded to 0.8.x and one of the project managers reported this issue....
Also available in: Atom