- Registered on: 2011-11-22
- Last connection: 2014-07-22
Reported issues: 9
- 22:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine 2.x
- This doesn't really answer your question (I don't know the answer), but I gave up with fixtures and switched to "fact...
- 18:16 Redmine Feature #14309 (Closed): Add favicon to Atom feeds
- 14:11 Redmine Feature #14030: Allow plugins to put gems inside PluginGemfile
- At the moment you shouldn't, but it would certainly be nice (and be less confusing for plugin authors) to be able to....
- 04:14 Redmine Feature #14030: Allow plugins to put gems inside PluginGemfile
- To clarify -- Bundler sees a Gemfile in the current directory (/path/to/redmine/plugins/redmine_foo), and assumes tha...
- 04:13 Redmine Feature #14030 (Closed): Allow plugins to put gems inside PluginGemfile
- Having plugins put their gem requirements in Gemfile means that doing anything which involves Bundler inside the plug...
- 23:33 Redmine Defect #10474: Gems version conflict in Redmine core and plugins
- This is by design. Redmine's Gemfile includes plugin Gemfiles because it's much better to ensure that there are no un...
- 01:48 Redmine Development: RE: GPL License for Plugins?
- Oh, lol. Yeah, whenever the licence is up to me, I choose MIT, for the same reason. (And also that I can be bothered ...
- Say you want to install two Redmine plugins which both use the @acts-as-taggable-on@ gem. Unfortunately, they will bo...
- 23:29 Redmine Development: RE: GPL License for Plugins?
- > That's precisely the reason why the GPL is so bad. [...] Win!
What? Are you in favour of GPL or not? This is con...
- 20:26 Redmine Defect #13189: Redmine version in trunk should be based on next major release
- Sorry it took so long.
Also available in: Atom