- Registered on: 2009-03-22
- Last connection: 2010-04-13
Reported issues: 1
- 17:26 Redmine Help: RE: Plugins icon in administration menu
- Has anyone ever figured this out? I am trying to set an icon for my plugin as well.
- 15:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Menu Link Plugin 0.0.1 Released
- I may make a version like that in the future. I am working on a version that lets you put multiple links on the top ...
- 05:07 Redmine Feature #4602: User specific theme
- 17:31 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_List (#210)
- 17:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to get a string from Proc.new
- For anyone interested the answer to the last post was to use ...
- I am happy to announce a new plugin for Redmine.
Menu Link is a plugin that will add a link to the top of Redmine....
- 19:12 Redmine Help: RE: How to get a string from Proc.new
- Hey Yuki,
Yes this is the normal way...
- 15:33 Redmine Help: RE: How to get a string from Proc.new
- I have set up a github account for the plugin.
I had some trouble trying to ad...
- 03:10 Redmine Help: RE: How to get a string from Proc.new
- Not sure why but it works now. I must have missed something before. Sorry about that.
I am going to play aroun...
- 02:14 Redmine Help: RE: How to get a string from Proc.new
- It works but I need to pass a proc for the link (this requires editing menu_manager.rb). I can change the link witho...
Also available in: Atom