- Registered on: 2012-02-03
- Last connection: 2018-02-15
Reported issues: 28
- 16:54 Redmine Defect #28129 (New): Last month period includes dates from current month
- As you can see on screenshots there is Last Month (Jan 2018) period selected, however output includes dates from curr...
- What I'd like to achieve is to split redmine and svn, so redmine users it's own redmine.example.net host and svn uses...
- 14:34 Redmine Defect #27406: Internal Server Error while posting smile in issue's description
- Unfortunately search on redmine didn't return any answer.
Am I right that you are suggesting to change character set...
- 13:31 Redmine Defect #27406 (Closed): Internal Server Error while posting smile in issue's description
- It took a time to realize why issue's creation throw Internal Error.
It turned out that text was actually copy-paste...
- 09:49 Redmine Help: RE: Proper method of upgrading plugins?
- You're right. Don't forget to restart redmine.
- 09:46 Redmine Help: RE: What's the best way to report time spent by developers on each issue?
- Look to "Timesheet plugin":https://github.com/arkhitech/redmine_timesheet_plugin. It works even in the newest redmine...
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #27228: outgoing email doesn't work after 3.4.3 upgrade
- I've just tested and email works in 3.4.3.
There is something definitely on your side or misconfiguration.
- 14:34 Redmine Defect #27229 (Closed): public_suffix requires Ruby version >= 2.0
- There is "table":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall#Ruby-interpreter which states that ruby...
- 07:58 Redmine Help: RE: increase upload size in redmine
- You should have large enough /tmp and ram size.
- 13:54 Redmine Defect #23912: No validation error when date value is invalid in time entries filter
Also available in: Atom