- Registered on: 2012-02-17
- Last connection: 2012-07-13
Reported issues: 3
- 15:54 Redmine Defect #11388 (Closed): Updating a version through rest API returns invalid JSON
- After PUTing a successful version update API request to @/versions/1234.json@, a response body consisting of one spac...
- 19:25 Redmine Feature #10259: Allow getting a list of issues by ID through the API
- Ah but does that not mean you do client-side filtering on the ID? You still then retrieve the entire issue list from ...
- 19:18 Redmine Feature #10259: Allow getting a list of issues by ID through the API
- I have looked through your java library, and have not found a specific ID filter, only that a list of params are pass...
- 18:26 Redmine Feature #10259: Allow getting a list of issues by ID through the API
- It would be great if this functionality is already present, but looking through the 1.3 code I cannot find where this...
- 11:45 Redmine Defect #10260 (New): The issues API filters out closed issues by default
- The @GET /issues.xml@ API only shows open issues when called without arguments.
For an API it is strange to apply ...
- 11:34 Redmine Feature #10259 (New): Allow getting a list of issues by ID through the API
- Currently it is impossible to get a list of issues from the API via @GET /issues.xml@, if you only have a list of iss...
Also available in: Atom