- Registered on: 2009-04-10
- Last connection: 2012-10-10
Reported issues: 2
- 07:48 Redmine Defect #7378: Adding a new file doesn't inherent parent version
- But the child's project version is the same as the parent version because its inherited from the parent. Those inheri...
- 23:38 Redmine Defect #7378 (Closed): Adding a new file doesn't inherent parent version
- When adding a new file in the files tab in a child project, the version drop down box doesn't list the inherited pare...
- 07:03 Redmine Defect #5212: New files page doesn't get shared versions
- Mysql 5
Forgot to mention the specifics.
- 06:53 Redmine Defect #5212 (Closed): New files page doesn't get shared versions
- When adding a new file to a sub-project that inherits its versions from a parent project, the inherited versions do n...
Also available in: Atom