- Registered on: 2008-03-05
- Last connection: 2008-10-07
Reported issues: 1
- 20:31 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- Markus Knittig wrote:
> * REST doesn't like cookies. Some kind of token authentication would be good. Maybe extend t...
- 16:08 Redmine Feature #853 (Closed): Remove version requirement for file uploads
- Usually people using our redmine install don't want to specify a version (milestone) when uploading a file, I'm not s...
- 17:53 Redmine Help: RE: Annotate and View links in Repository
- Ah, I should mention that the latest stable version (0.6.3) would have this patch in it, you'd have to 'upgrade' to t...
- 17:51 Redmine Help: RE: Annotate and View links in Repository
- Maybe upgrade Redmine? You'll only see Annotate and View links for text files, and Redmine didn't consider php files ...
- 15:45 Redmine Feature #783: Real Plugin-System
I have to disagree. I'm working on a Redmine plugin and the engines system has worked very well, I think a "rea...
Also available in: Atom