- Registered on: 2012-03-08
- Last connection: 2016-11-10
Reported issues: 0
I have setup a Git repo and I am able to reference my issues in commit messages :
- 13:48 Redmine Help: RE: Applying patch 13711 on Windows
I'm having the same problem ? Did you find a solution ?
The User's Guide says :
> Data in time tracking activity custom fields can be used and/or will be displayed i...
- 17:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Questions plugin v 0.3.0 Released
- NO :)
- 17:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Questions plugin v 0.3.0 Released
I'm using 0.0.5 which I thought was the last version :-/
Are we talking about "the same plugin":http://redmin...
- 17:43 Redmine Help: RE: This tracker contains issues and can't be deleted.
- Has a bug being filled ?
I'm using Redmine 2.3.1.stable and the problem is still here?
- 17:42 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot remove old trackers: "This tracker contains issues and can't be deleted"
I have the same problem.
Did 'Projects' > 'View all issues' > Added a filter 'Tracker is <My Tracker>' but I ...
- 14:20 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to save custom query
- My bad, I found the solution.
In the French version you have to tick *Sauvegarder les requêtes* in *Suivi des dema...
- Hi all,
I have created a new user role but with this role I cannot save a custom query. The save button is simply ...
I gave all documents permissions to a role (add, modify, delete, open) and also to the files.
When I log in w...
Also available in: Atom