- Registered on: 2008-03-07
- Last connection: 2008-04-18
Reported issues: 2
- 23:36 Redmine Defect #874: REPORT request failed with 200 OK
- Alright apparently the weird message is caused by http://subversion.tigris.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=3102 so I don't...
- 22:21 Redmine Defect #874: REPORT request failed with 200 OK
- The URL is http://localhost/svn-browse/documentation/ and if I try svn info I get the following:
- 00:36 Redmine Defect #874: REPORT request failed with 200 OK
- Well as I said they are the output of the command I specified. I don't have any plugin installed. No idea about the url.
- 22:48 Redmine Defect #874 (Closed): REPORT request failed with 200 OK
- I'm running ruby script/runner "Repository.fetch_changesets" -e production with a cronjob. It works fine with a lot o...
- 11:20 Redmine Defect #866: Unusable side-by-side diff - horizontal scrolling
- Thanks, that works.
- 02:43 Redmine Defect #866: Unusable side-by-side diff - horizontal scrolling
- Well the demo link doesn't show it anymore as I removed class="autoscroll" from the div as I'd like to be able to use...
- 02:30 Redmine Feature #523: Repository: View file at specific revision
- I just noticed you just need to append &rev=(revision) to the URL to get it, can't be that difficult to add a simple ...
- 02:24 Redmine Defect #866 (Closed): Unusable side-by-side diff - horizontal scrolling
- The side by side diff is pretty much unusable because the code is neither wrapped when it's too long nor is the horiz...
- 22:54 Redmine Help: RE: Annotate and View links in Repository
- Thanks to both of you. I'm on 0.6.3 (looking forward to a new stable release with all the changes in trunk ;-))
- Why do I only see the Annotate and View links on html files, but not on PHP files? See http://code.phpbb.com/reposito...
Also available in: Atom