- Registered on: 2008-03-10
- Last connection: 2015-12-01
Reported issues: 3
- 14:08 Redmine Patch #6475 (New): Add an option to set the project name from apache when authenticating with Red...
- I have some repositories that are configured with @SVNPath@ instead
of @SVNParentPath@ (I'm doing it to be able to u...
- 13:23 Redmine Patch #6414 (New): Added FLAG to Redmine.pm to AllowAlternateAuth methods on apache
- I want to use @Redmine.pm@ to authenticate users when accessing
subversion, but I also want to be able to authentica...
- This is a short note to explain a problem I've found and its solution, maybe it could be useful to others.
- 12:47 Redmine Patch #1370 (Closed): Ignore unreadable subversion directories (read disabled using authz)
- While testing *Redmine* with an existing *Subversion* repository I've found that the _browser_ fails to generate the ...
Also available in: Atom