- Registered on: 2009-05-15
- Last connection: 2009-08-28
Reported issues: 1
- 07:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: "The page you were looking for doesn't exist."
"I have all the steps done" .. that doesn't give to much information.. but did you ...
- 14:28 Redmine Feature #2503: History of Ticket-Description
- Hello again.
This is what I figured out today. I think that this small fix improves things quite well.
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #2503: History of Ticket-Description
When can we expect this feature (or its alternative) to be implemented in Redmine core?
- 18:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine on IIS walkthrough
- Sorry for the lack of pictures. My mistake.
Go to your Redmine folder r-click on it and make sure that permissions...
As I see some movement on the Windows users side I would like to give it some more impact by this short How...
- 13:40 Redmine Defect #3612 (Closed): Changing original content of the issue won't leave any log info
- When updating issue and changing its original content (with "more" option) there is no log info created about that ac...
I was testing Redmine trunk v.2761 on file uploading (the issue solved in last stable version) the problem ...
As I'm quite new to ruby, and to Redmine aswell I'm realy counting on your help on this.
I came on to som...
- 10:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Patch for the Redmine Collapse plugin
- Hello agian.
Misha, I know that you had some more changes to add (or test), and I would like to ask are there any ...
- 13:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Budget plugin - Userwise across projects
- The budget plugin in now days form is great, but with those changes it can be even better. If I may, I would like to ...
Also available in: Atom