- Registered on: 2009-05-15
- Last connection: 2018-05-12
Reported issues: 13
- 05:42 Redmine Defect #27283: Failed to run “rake db:migrate" command against clean database on MySQL5.7 under R...
Thank you for handling this report.
I’ve tried to run migration task against MySQL 5.7, and comple...
- 11:28 Redmine Defect #20513: Unloadable plugin convention breaks with Rails 4.2.3
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Can we remove all 'unloadable' from plugin templates?
Yes we can, I personally thi...
- 18:09 Redmine Defect #27283: Failed to run “rake db:migrate" command against clean database on MySQL5.7 under R...
- Upload capture and error log.
h4. Screenshot of migration error
h4. Current Env
- 18:08 Redmine Defect #27283 (Confirmed): Failed to run “rake db:migrate" command against clean database on MySQ...
- I’m not sure if this is a defect or not, but I hope to feedback this situation.
Failed to run “rake...
- 15:23 Redmine Feature #26734: Issue Templates Plugin by Akiko Takano
- Thank you so much for guiding and closing this issue, Toshi.
Hi, David. I'm author of this plugin.
Please do no...
- Hi, all.
I’ve just released Redmine Issue Favicon Plugin v0.0.2, support Redmine3.4.
And its repository was moved...
- 06:48 Redmine Defect #26636: Rails 5: "Page not found" error when accessing a page of a plugin in production mode
- Hi, I'm triyng to port my plugins, from Redmine 3.4 to Redmine trunk (ver4.0, based on Rails5).
I managed to port my...
- 05:18 Redmine Plugins: Issue Template Plugin 0.1.8 Released.
- I’ve just updated into v0.1.8.
From 0.1.6 to 0.1.8, implemented some features and fixed bugs, so if you use Redmine3...
- 02:26 Redmine Defect #20513: Unloadable plugin convention breaks with Rails 4.2.3
I saw the same situation after Redmine3.x.
This may be wrong, but I personally think, at least the plugin whic...
- 13:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Template plugin
- Thanks for feedback!
And could you explain that to me in a little more detail?
Alexander Babintsev wrote:
Also available in: Atom