- Registered on: 2008-03-12
- Last connection: 2018-09-24
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-04-04)
Reported issues: 124
- 07:54 Redmine Feature #29449: Issues from closed projects are displayed on user's My Page
- I think it's more complicated and there should be more discussion on this topic. The main question is what exactly th...
- 12:27 Redmine Feature #29449 (New): Issues from closed projects are displayed on user's My Page
- Users see issues assigned to them on My Page, even when the project is closed.
So it's difficult because someone wit...
- 06:01 Redmine Feature #28678 (New): Alow to filter projects where the specific role is used
- Why? There is a lot of cases, when we need this - like I would like to delete an old role, but I cannot, coz there is...
- Hi everybody, I have some strange issue:
Just migrated Redmine from classic installation to Docker (3.4-passenger) -...
- Here is list of all issue statuses: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_IssueStatuses
I would like to ...
- 07:30 Redmine Feature #27363 (New): One more filter status for lists / key-value lists
- Morning :)
I have some custom fields as a list/key-value list.
When working with filters, I can select is / is no...
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #27339 (New): Cant save Spent Time Report - Only Spent Time Details
- Working here:
* https://redmine.mydomain.com/time_entries - spent time details
- 13:03 Redmine Feature #27135 (New): Ability to un-watch issues
- It's generally good idea that creator of the ticket reviews notifications by the default (sure, it can be changed in ...
- 22:46 Redmine Defect #27117 (Closed): Cannot select versions in Spent time report
- Yep, thank you for finding the issue - it's exactly that bloody bug. Closing.
- 22:32 Redmine Defect #27117 (Closed): Cannot select versions in Spent time report
- We're using a bit complicated project structure (ie 5-level tree) with versions defined on each levels and shared in ...
Also available in: Atom