- Registered on: 2009-05-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-27
Reported issues: 1
- 11:36 Redmine Help: RE: Apache 2.4 git, subversion and public projects
- In case others are interested, here is my current solution:
- 10:20 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Development/Customisation Germany
- Hello Jakob,
my group is based in Berlin and offering Redmine integration / customization. You can see my email ad...
- I am running Redmine 2.6 on Apache 2.4 service subversion and git repositories.
The authentication works for both ...
- 12:33 Redmine Feature #11976: Support for multiple repositories by project in reposman
- Any news regarding this feature? thanks!
- 13:08 Redmine Plugins: RE: wiki-latex plugin
- An alternative to using this plugin, is using the MathJax (http://www.mathjax.org/) plugin: https://github.com/proce...
- 13:04 Redmine Feature #3061: Let macros optionally match over multiple lines and ignore single curly braces
- An alternative to using this plugin, is using MathJax: https://github.com/process91/redmine_latex_mathjax
- 23:33 Redmine Feature #3061: Let macros optionally match over multiple lines and ignore single curly braces
- There is no MACROS_RE = line on Redmine 1.3. Has anyone managed to make the plugin work with redmine 1.3?
- 23:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: wiki-latex plugin
- Nils Israel wrote:
> Loot at this: http://www.redmine.org/issues/3061
> or use this MACROS_RE in ./lib/redmine/wi...
- 17:24 Redmine Feature #9715: Update issue done ratio from commit message
- Is there a possibility to implement updating the done ratio through a commit message?
- 15:01 Redmine Patch #4905: Redmine.pm: add support for Git's smart HTTP protocol
I am running Redmine version: Redmine 1.1.3.devel.5759 from redmine trunk and git version 188.8.131.52 on ubuntu na...
Also available in: Atom