- Registered on: 2009-06-05
- Last connection: 2012-02-01
Reported issues: 0
- In a nutshell I can fire up redmine using mongrel and surf to :3000 and everything works. If I then proxy to :3000 fr...
- 10:49 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot get redmine to poll gmail imap or pop3 account
- Thanks Arthur, that last line got me up and running. So strange that the rake command is so particular, and the provi...
- Hi gang, keep going round and round with this, and have tried the HOWTO and FAQ and google route, with no love. Happy...
- 23:42 Redmine Defect #5096: Redmine hangs up while browsing Git repository
- Thanks for the explanation Felix.
This is a dev server running lighttpd, which probably explains the blocking.
- 21:41 Redmine Defect #5096: Redmine hangs up while browsing Git repository
- I'm having the same performance problems related to git repositories. First the obligatory ENV schtuff:
* Redmine ...
- 22:49 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine runs with WEBRick, but not with lighttpd
- Case solved, bin-path in lighttpd config was not correct for this system.
Making a mental note to check this next ...
- I have Debian Lenny x86_64 running redmine trunk, at least on port 3000. :-)
However when I try to fire up lighttp...
- 02:15 Redmine Help: RE: 501 Syntax: HELO hostname - Postfix
- Tried that too, tried 127.0.0.1 AND localhost, with the exact same result.
What makes me crazy is that all other w...
- I have Postfix configured on the same machine hosting a redmine site. I am now using Postfix and Courier for IMAP/POP...
Also available in: Atom