- Registered on: 2009-06-10
- Last connection: 2013-04-17
Reported issues: 16
- 17:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Knowledgebase Plugin
- Version 1.x isn't really supported anymore, but you could try changing *labelled_form_for* to *labelled_tabular_form_...
- 19:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Storing Attachments in Dropbox
- Please report issues to https://github.com/alexbevi/redmine_dropbox_attachments. I don't think the redmine boards get...
- 03:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: William Roush has stolen me Advanced roadmap plugin
- William was doing some great work moving this plugin forwards. I really don't think anyone working on any aspect of R...
- Howdy all.
I've just published a new plugin for using Dropbox as the storage backend for your Redmine installation...
- 17:41 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- I'd like to clarify slightly:
This enhancement request relates to *REDMINE.ORG* _exclusively_; it is not a feature...
- 16:56 Redmine Feature #11200: Creare a vote system for users requests
- I think this is actually a dup of #6945, as the category is set to the redmine.org website ...
- 16:46 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- Another +1 (a voting plugin on these issues would probably help reduce the number of +1 posts :P ... maybe #6945 ...)...
- 14:48 Redmine Patch #5510: Enable Mutliple Versions Per Issue
- Can this be re-opened? This would be a very useful feature for a lot of users
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #9778: No route matches controller knowledgebase
- Note that the plugin should be fully functional with Redmine 1.4.x (and 2.x.x) now, so this item can be closed.
- 15:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Knowledgebase Plugin
- Howdy all.
I keep forgetting about this board, but I've updated the plugin for 1.4.x and 2.0.x compatibility.
Also available in: Atom