- Registered on: 2009-06-10
- Last connection: 2017-05-25
Reported issues: 16
- 03:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine trying to look for a "projects.id" in the activity stream
- César Lizurey,
Glad you found a solution. Remember that the examples that were provided are dated now, and may not...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #18936: ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass) rendering i...
- For those of us that hit this issue and don't think to check the docs right away, it might be helpful to have a hard ...
- 15:50 Redmine Feature #3177: Add "Check for updates" functionality to installed plugins
- I started to develop something like this (https://github.com/alexbevi/redmine_plugin_updates) but the goal was to par...
- 18:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Plugin Extension and Development: The Book!
- Glad you're enjoying the book Akiko :)
Just wanted to formally announce that I have my first book available f...
- I have extracted and modified the scripts and configuration from the Redmine Backlogs plugin in order to make integra...
- 14:11 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- K. Scott Tripp wrote:
> If I read Alex's comment correctly, then its not really a question of why this shouldn't be ...
- 17:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Knowledgebase Plugin
- Version 1.x isn't really supported anymore, but you could try changing *labelled_form_for* to *labelled_tabular_form_...
- 19:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Storing Attachments in Dropbox
- Please report issues to https://github.com/alexbevi/redmine_dropbox_attachments. I don't think the redmine boards get...
- 03:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: William Roush has stolen me Advanced roadmap plugin
- William was doing some great work moving this plugin forwards. I really don't think anyone working on any aspect of R...
Also available in: Atom