- Registered on: 2013-05-05
- Last connection: 2016-02-22
Reported issues: 1
- 13:31 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- 13:29 Redmine Feature #2024: gantt chart editing
This is very important feature.
All modern project systems supporting it.
It's a reason to move from redmin...
- 16:20 Redmine Defect #17698: Date format is incorrect
- Redmine is unusable with this bug. Could somebody fix it quick in dev?
- 16:09 Redmine Help: RE: aliasing.rb:32:in `alias_method': undefined method `add_options' for class `ActionView:...
- Ok, i simply reinstall everything with dev version of redmine from mercurial repo, and it works.
- Hi, after run bundle upgrade I got...
- After run bundle update i get in the logs...
- 10:55 Redmine Defect #20244: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 (Stable) :: Is not a valid date by all Date fields
- Ok, I have find out that the valid date for redmine is only the format YYYY-mm-dd (example 2015-07-05)
- 16:41 Redmine Defect #20244 (Needs feedback): Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 (Stable) :: Is not a valid date by all Da...
- Hi all,
Today I upgraded from Redmine 2.6 to 3.0 and also all my plugins.
Everything seems to work except the dat...
- Hi all,
Today I upgraded from Redmine 2.6 to 3.0 (mercurial stable version) and also all my plugins.
- 18:44 Redmine Feature #973: Assign different status sets and workflows for separate projects
- +1 I need it every day!!!
Going to try this plugin https://github.com/jjrosalesuci/redmine_auto_assigned
Also available in: Atom