- Registered on: 2013-05-11
- Last connection: 2016-11-15
Reported issues: 1
- 13:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Has Anybody Considered an AngularJS Powered Theme?
- >"OpenProject":https://www.openproject.org/ which is a fork of Redmine builds the entire issue management with Angula...
- 08:49 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to login on demo url
- the demo site is now at
according to an email I got from Jan today
- 08:48 Redmine Help: RE: Demo sites: please will the Redmine Team update it from __Redmine 2.5__ ?
- for those reading: Jan mailed me to say that this is now the main demo site, and is running 3.x
- the demo site is running an old version now. Very old
To ensure that new visitors get the BEST impression of Redmi...
- 16:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subtasking
- For help-desk purposes, (which seems to be what you use it for) this plugin is helping many people: and has versions ...
- 15:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine for simple Service/Help Desk requirement, inbound emails from anonym...
- This helpdesk plugin (free) has been popular with many people
- 15:53 Redmine Help: RE: Free HelpDesk
- This open-source plugin has helped some people: it has versions that support Redmine from 1 through to 3
- 15:52 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine as a Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Redmine has moved on alot since this thread started!
And there is a widely praised help-desk plugin
- 15:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is the Help Desk Plugin compatible with older versions of Redmine (1.2.1)?
- This plugin is open-source, has versions from 3: down to "Redmine 1.2.x. up to 1.4.7", and may give you what your si...
- 01:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine agile board gives internal error while accessing
- which Agile plugin did you try?
these are more recent forks of the Agile Dwarf plugin
Also available in: Atom