- Registered on: 2013-05-11
- Last connection: 2017-09-12
Reported issues: 1
- 12:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Measure cycle time (lead time)
- I've never done this, but you could maybe pull this out from the Redmine API - issue 'journals' looks like it may hel...
- 12:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Caching for Redmine API
- Hi Niraj
Before playing, it would be good to get enough data to be sure you will be making a difference.
Eg if ...
- 12:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom fields
- Hi Leonardo
it is not clear what you need here. Maybe first tell us WHY you want it; and then show a screenshot i...
- 12:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Button plugin
- Hi Leonardo
Maybe more people will offer help if you explain in more detail why and what you want. Maybe a sketch ...
- 12:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Move Redmine from Windows Server 2008 IIS 7 to Windows 2012R2 IIS 8.5 but do...
- Hi Rene
please post your step-by-step solution here - for the benefit of other readers.
- 12:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How operating system dependant is Redmine performance?
- Hi Lukasz
> We have decided to check if we can improve performance even more ...
Can you tell us - how many use...
- 11:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Upgrade from 0.9.4.stable (MySQL) to latest
- Hi Stephen
those instructions look pretty good for windows - the mysql CLI commands are just mysql. The commands the...
- 13:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Has Anybody Considered an AngularJS Powered Theme?
- >"OpenProject":https://www.openproject.org/ which is a fork of Redmine builds the entire issue management with Angula...
- 08:49 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to login on demo url
- the demo site is now at
according to an email I got from Jan today
- 08:48 Redmine Help: RE: Demo sites: please will the Redmine Team update it from __Redmine 2.5__ ?
- for those reading: Jan mailed me to say that this is now the main demo site, and is running 3.x
Also available in: Atom