- Registered on: 2009-09-23
- Last connection: 2019-03-07
Reported issues: 35
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #4347: Replying to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
- 22:28 Redmine Feature #29473: Handle Ctrl+Enter while editing issue
- 12:27 Redmine Feature #29473: Handle Ctrl+Enter while editing issue
I've installed 0.2.0 version but it doesn't seem to work.
Both (while creating and editing) it displays b...
- 23:11 Redmine Feature #1273: Need a way to re-sync repository history
- I also had to rewrite several commits and got hit by this issue.
Hopefully execution of following SQLs:...
- 22:12 Redmine Defect #29478: Triple backtick does not work properly
- In markdown editor: https://spec.commonmark.org/dingus/?text=%60%60%60%0Athis%20will%20be%20displayed%0Ajust%20fine%0...
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #29478 (Closed): Triple backtick does not work properly
- When I have my Text formatting set to Markdown, I can use backticks like this
this will be displayed
- 16:18 Redmine Feature #29470: Possibility to mark tracker as "Subtask only"
- Ok, thank you
- 16:17 Redmine Feature #29474: Support single ` and triple ``` backquote/backtick syntax
- Thanks for clarification
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #29470: Possibility to mark tracker as "Subtask only"
- So my point is that your version is not user friendly and doesn't have user intention in mind.
I think that every to...
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #29474 (Closed): Support single ` and triple ``` backquote/backtick syntax
- Many modern tools like Slack/Github/BitBucket support single backtick `for special formatting of slingle line` and tr...
Also available in: Atom