- Registered on: 2013-08-16
- Last connection: 2016-07-19
Reported issues: 1
- 06:35 Redmine Help: RE: Users automatically gain session of each other
- Having exactly same bug. We are using redmine within subpath (/mine) in same host with another application, redmine b...
- 18:17 Redmine Patch #5690: Change LDAP password
- Here is lost & change ldap for 3.2-stable
- 21:21 Redmine Feature #8842: REST API: Filter issues created/updated before or after specific timestamp
- >You can already use
Yes, but it doesn't accept time eg. updated_on=>=20...
- 12:30 Redmine Defect #14703: Redmine rest API does not list all projects
Redmine version 2.2.4.stable.11804
Ruby version ...
- 10:48 Redmine Defect #14703: Redmine rest API does not list all projects
- Then I created some common root project. And started to move other projects under it, once I moved 1 root project, th...
- 10:36 Redmine Defect #14703 (New): Redmine rest API does not list all projects
- We have about 40 projects in redmine, organised hierarchically. And for some reason REST API call /projects.json retu...
Also available in: Atom