- Registered on: 2013-09-04
- Last connection: 2018-09-07
Reported issues: 1
- 12:39 Redmine Patch #18679 (Closed): LabelledFormBuilder#label outputs 2 label elements
- LabelledFormBuilder#label outputs 2 label elements.
I think that it should output 1 label element.
- 12:16 Redmine Defect #17887: NoMethodError (undefined method `downcase' for nil:NilClass):
- I guess that settings table has NULL value when name = 'commit_ref_keywords' or your config/setting.yml is broken.
- 07:34 Redmine Help: RE: Help,i can't install redmine 2.5.2--undefined method `group_values=' for :
- I got same error when I tried to install Redmine on Ruby 2.2.0-preview1.
What is your Ruby version?
Also available in: Atom