- Registered on: 2008-04-19
- Last connection: 2011-05-06
Reported issues: 22
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #1208: Restructured text support for the wiki
- Not sure it really matters but even if it did - I can't update the title.
- 19:40 Redmine Defect #7138: Unable to create new users
- JPL - my sequence was:
1. Deploy new code.
2. Run migration
3. Restart unicorn and Apache.
4. Unable to cre...
- 17:56 Redmine Defect #7138 (Resolved): Unable to create new users
- Okay - I ran the migrations one more. No dice. Ran it a third time. Now works. And schema is updated.
I have n...
- 17:31 Redmine Defect #7138: Unable to create new users
- I ran the migration....
- 16:58 Redmine Defect #7138 (Closed): Unable to create new users
- We upgraded to 1.0.4 HEAD to address some security issues and now get:...
- 08:57 Redmine Defect #6949: Parallel versions in a milestone
- So ... you don't mention your Redmine version or mention what plug-in you're using for Milestones.
Also - I don'...
- 19:01 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- 03:32 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineUpgrade (#44)
- 23:27 Redmine Defect #5639 (Resolved): "Watching" a ticket doesn't update ticket
- I can't replicate this. I suspect it's a browser issue. Closing.
- 01:09 Redmine Defect #5639: "Watching" a ticket doesn't update ticket
- A user downstream reported it us. We're using Redmine trunk - pretty close to HEAD....
Also available in: Atom