- IRC nick: tig
- Registered on: 2013-10-08
- Last connection: 2019-01-28
Reported issues: 3
- 18:09 Redmine Feature #26786: Complex issue relation
- Basically, this is about adding other standard issue types of relation, not just finish to start. See Wikipedia https...
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #26786 (New): Complex issue relation
- May be related to #7849
Sometimes a more complex issues relation is needed as it is available in Redmine. Real li...
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #26243: redmine 3.3 issue description textarea problem - shifted to the right side
- Yep, sorry. I had reinstalled emoji plugin, now it works as expected.
- 10:52 Redmine Defect #26243 (Closed): redmine 3.3 issue description textarea problem - shifted to the right side
Redmine version 3.3.3.stable.16680
Ruby version 2.2.6-p396 (2016-...
- 18:53 Redmine Feature #1011: Add voting to tickets
- The possible design solution I had created for a duplicated issue Feature #24946 (it has a more detailed description ...
- 11:47 Redmine Feature #24946: Issue rating (like button or vote up button)
- BTW, this will also help to avoid senseless comments "+1" in issue comments and activity tab.
- 11:38 Redmine Feature #24946 (New): Issue rating (like button or vote up button)
- With more than 4000 opened issues, Redmine itself should be the first to benefit from this feature is someone can imp...
- 13:04 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_TimeEntries (#5)
- 11:31 Redmine Help: RE: time_entry
I managed to make it work, the key was to send POST to /time_entries.json
The related part of plugin:
Sorry, was not able to find anything on my topic in the forum archive. I am trying to make our redmine install...
Also available in: Atom