- Registered on: 2014-02-04
- Last connection: 2018-05-30
Reported issues: 34
- 23:45 Redmine Feature #28913 (Closed): Watcher Changes tracked in History
- Would like Redmine to track when watchers are added or removed.
Currently does not track watcher changes and some ...
- 04:00 Redmine Defect #25607: Users can't see issues they've been assigned to.
- I say do both with a setting per tracker =D
- 09:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue History Tabs Plugin
- issue tabs plugin translates to russian by default for time spent on our 3.3.4
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #19300: Projects Dropdown Field for Issues - Sorting/Ordering or Dynamic Searching of Pro...
- we've had to disable the issue copying permission, moving issues permission, and the Project workflow field for all u...
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #27381: % Complete respond to status change in UI
- category : UI responsiveness ?
- 09:17 Redmine Feature #27381 (New): % Complete respond to status change in UI
- Would like a hybrid option of % Complete driven off of issue status vs driven off of the % complete field, where the ...
- 09:13 Redmine Feature #27380 (New): Issue Status & % Complete behavior by Tracker
- Request that the setting for whether an issue's % Complete is driven off of the % Complete field or the Issue Status ...
- 18:51 Redmine Feature #27151 (New): Status of Groups + Categorization/Tagging/Filtering of Groups
- Be able to designate groups as "Active" or "Locked/Inactive" or "Archive" (since its like a user, can use the same st...
- 18:42 Redmine Feature #27150 (New): Permissions to view/edit groups
- Permissions infrastructure (probably requires global roles/permissions) to be able to give permissions to view and ed...
- 21:52 Redmine Defect #25705 (Closed): bundle and jdbc gems
- While upgrading (3.2.x to 3.3.2 and 3.3.2 to 3.3.3), running bundle install immediately pops these notices out:
Also available in: Atom