- Registered on: 2014-02-04
- Last connection: 2019-02-18
Reported issues: 37
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #30513: Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
uninstall eventmachine x64-mingw32
- 01:50 Redmine Help: RE: How to migrate from 3.2.1.stable to 4.0.0.stable
- test it without passenger first?
- 02:47 Redmine Defect #30513: Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
- After the resolution above,
running rake generate_secret_token gives a lot of the same warning:
- 02:42 Redmine Defect #30513: Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
- I am personally using Ruby 2.5.3
but I have seen this resolution for 2.4.x and I believe 2.6.x as well.
- 02:41 Redmine Defect #30513 (Closed): Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
- Upgrading from Redmine 3.3.x to 4.0.1
- 19:22 Redmine Feature #30336 (New): "Log Time" feature controlled per Tracker
- Currently, I can enable or disable "Log Time" per Role.
I would like this to be a per-tracker setting to allow for m...
- 00:37 Redmine Feature #23448: Allow updating existing issues via CSV import when their ID's are the same
- 04:48 Redmine Feature #29354 (New): Due Date alert email notifications
- Allow configuring email notifications to be sent x # of days before due date.
Allow selection of projects and even c...
- 23:45 Redmine Feature #28913 (Closed): Watcher Changes tracked in History
- Would like Redmine to track when watchers are added or removed.
Currently does not track watcher changes and some ...
- 04:00 Redmine Defect #25607: Users can't see issues they've been assigned to.
- I say do both with a setting per tracker =D
Also available in: Atom