- Registered on: 2008-05-01
- Last connection: 2009-05-30
Reported issues: 0
- Hello. Is there a way to unregister from the redmine project/mailing lists? I no longer use redmine, and now that I...
- 22:52 Redmine Help: RE: How can i setup multiple redmines under one domain with apache2.2?
- Never mind, I figured it out.
- 22:32 Redmine Help: RE: How can i setup multiple redmines under one domain with apache2.2?
- I know I'm doing something tragically wrong, and am at my wits' end. My project is called "plx"; if I use the apache...
- 19:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: "Duplicate" Issue Numbers
- I just remembered, part of the reason I wanted to do this was that I'm migrating from another system, where each proj...
- Hello, all. I have several projects, and need to have each project use its own database (I'm migrating from a system...
- 18:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: "Duplicate" Issue Numbers
- Good points all! The way you have it set up makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for the help!
- Hello all! I was wondering if there is an easy way to allow bugs and features (and other issues) to use the same numb...
- 23:24 Redmine Help: RE: Newbie Problem connecting to repository
- Fixed it. Based it on:
- 21:47 Redmine Help: RE: Newbie Problem connecting to repository
- Update: I updated to Ruby 1.8.6, which got rid of the "Ruby version out of date" errors, but I still get the "entry o...
- Hello, all. I'm trying to configure a new project to use a repository, but keep getting the error message:
Also available in: Atom