- Registered on: 2008-05-06
- Last connection: 2010-02-17
Reported issues: 2
- 22:37 Redmine Help: RE: Wiki page templates?
- saving namepsace? copy them over?
do you mean create wikipages with names like template-*? An for creating a new ...
- 22:22 Redmine Help: RE: Link documents to versions?
- look like the wiki page isn't showin in the roadmap. I can see it in the versions list. Do i need to update my redmin...
- Is it possible to have wiki page templates? It would be nice if we could store templates per project, and just activa...
- 19:52 Redmine Help: RE: Link documents to versions?
- Ok. That's new for me. Will give it a try.
thx a lot
- Is it possible to link documents to versions? I'd like to able to create documents for a version. These docs should b...
- 08:57 Redmine Feature #2477 (New): mail reminder for watchers
- Please add an option to the watchers if they should receive a reminder mail too.
sometimes it's usefull that all rel...
- 12:53 Redmine Defect #1229 (Resolved): No more editing for existing tickets
- 12:53 Redmine Help: RE: how to edit existing tickets?
- is solved. there's a link "more". clicking on that link shows the needed fields. ;)
was my fault.
- 10:59 Redmine Defect #1229 (Closed): No more editing for existing tickets
- After updating to rev. 1415 i'm not able to edit the tickets furthermore.
updating is ok. the user has all possible ...
first of all thank you for this great tool. i just updated my installation a few days ago (Rev. 1415)
Also available in: Atom