Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Redmine 1.1.3 to 1.2.0 Upgrade ( set_cookie_header ) fix
So I ran into some problems moving from 1.1.3 to 1.2.0 on a typical Ubuntu 10.04 install.
Thought this might help someone. Here's what I did - this worked for me:
- sudo gem install rails -v=2.3.11
- sudo gem install rack -v=1.1.1
- sudo gem uninstall actionmailer
- sudo gem uninstall actionrecord
- sudo gem uninstall activesupport
- sudo gem uninstall activeresource
- sudo gem uninstall actionpack
- sudo gem uninstall rails
- sudo gem uninstall rack (all versions but 1.1.1)
- sudo gem uninstall passenger (say Y for all the other stuff it will complain about)
- sudo gem install passenger (it will probably install 3.0.7)
Now run the passenger apache2 module install:
In my case, it found some dependencies missing. Basically just follow the instructions! In my case, I had to install libcurl4-openssl-dev through apt-get.
If you had to install other stuff, just run it again until it installs successfully:
It will tell you at the end about how to modify your files. Basically:
sudo vi /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/passenger.conf
and edit the path per the info in the install. Basically mine changed from .../passenger-2.2.4 to .../passenger-3.0.7
sudo vi /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/passenger.load
and edit the path per the info in the install. Same thing - just the path.
Start Apache2 again, and things were perfect.
Hope this might help.