Activity feed returns 404 error
I keep having this trouble with my activity feed which I do not know what is causing.
I'm happily using the issue feed. The activity feed also looks correct when opened directly in a browser, but when I try to add it to a feed readers the sites returns a 404 error.
I have tried to copy the feed pressented in the browser directly to the W3-validator, but it only tells about a minor error - nothing which should kill the stream.
Hope that somebody has a good idear how to solve this trouble. I have just started with Redmine, and I wish my love to this brilliant open-source system will go on for a longer time.
Redmine Version: 1.2.1