Redmine stopped working on FreeBSD

Added by Matthias Fechner about 9 years ago

Dear Readmine comunity,

I installed redmine on a FreeBSD machine and they update some time ago a lot of ruby stuff which completely broke down redmine. I tried to install now everything manually but I'm not able to get redmine running without errors.
I have ruby:
ruby 1.8.7 (2011-06-30 patchlevel 352) [i386-freebsd8]

ruby18-gems:
1.6.2

I installed the following gems manually with gem install:
actionmailer (2.3.14)
actionpack (2.3.14)
activerecord (2.3.14)
activeresource (2.3.14)
activesupport (2.3.14)
cgi_multipart_eof_fix (2.5.0)
daemon_controller (0.2.6)
daemons (1.1.4)
fastthread (1.0.7)
gem_plugin (0.2.3)
hoe (2.12.3)
i18n (0.4.2)
json (1.6.1)
mongrel (1.1.5)
mysql (2.8.1)
passenger (3.0.9)
rack (1.1.1)
rails (2.3.14)
rake (0.8.7)
rdoc (2.5.11)
rdoc-data (2.5.3)
rubytree (0.5.2)
sources (0.0.2)
tmail (1.2.7.1)

If I go now to Administration, Settings and select here the tab project, deselect one option, e.g. files and click the save button I can see only an Internal Server Error.
I checked the logfiles from apache, no entry in, even in the production log is nothing logged.

It would be really great if I get here some help, I have no idea were I can search for this problem.