Regarding interlinking svn repository with redmine hosted on cloud environment
We are struggling to interlink svn repository with redmine hosted on cloud environment. I have set the correct path of svn repository along with access credentials. The scenario is as below,
1) Our svn repository is hosted on local network and can be accessed by only same network users.
2) We have deployed Redmine on cloud environment.
3) We are using apache fusion passenger server service to run the Redmine
4) So to interlink svn repository with Cloud Redmine, we have whitelisted cloud Redmine IP address to allow the svn repository access, and is allowing to access svn repository through that whitelisted IP address.
But the problem is, 1) When we are using apache fusion passenger server service to run the Redmine, the svn repository can not be allow to access and is showing error message as "The entry or revision was not found".
2) When we run Redmine using Webrick server it links/ allow to access svn repository successfully.
I struggled lot to find out why this happening, but can not get any luck.
Please help me to solve this issue.
For your kind help thanks in advance.