Bazaar: correct renames handling, other improvements
|Assignee:||Ivan Korotkov||% Done:|
This patch fixes some problems with Bazaar adapter, namely:
- Renames shown correctly (past behaviour was: show as modified);
- History doesn't stop on first entry rename (uses internal object ids to retrieve changes);
- Last revision the entry was changed in displayed correctly (past behaviour was: sort alphabetically, i.e. if object was changed in 2, 9, 13, then 9 would be shown);
- Field tags changed a little to make it clear to user that he can either enter local path to branch repo or
- Bazaar adapter uses
change.revisionto store internal object ids which are pretty long, not revision number. So when viewing
repository/revisions/:id, these long ids are shown after diff link, not before it (more convenient for bazaar, doesn't change anything for other SCMs).
Patch created against r3083.
#2 Updated by Ivan Korotkov over 10 years ago
- File bzr-fixes-r3235.patch added
I decided to remove internal bazaar object ids from revision view (
repository/revisions/:id) at all, because they are actually never needed and tend to block the view. Taken against r3235.
Month passed since this patch was added. Seems that no-one is interested in Bazaar support for Redmine?