Feature #16373

Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 10 years ago

Just recently became a Redmine user/administrator.    Started with 2.4.2, but upgrading to 2.5.0 yesterday once I learned about the new Markdown support in the core: #15520 

 Shortly after, I started editing wiki pages and attempted to add an inline image for the first time using the syntax documented here: 


 However, the markup ("!new_project.png!") ends up rendered as plain-text, rather than being replaced by the inline image of the same name which I attached to the same Wiki page. 

 I then went to the Redmine Demo to confirm that I am in, in fact, doing it right: 

 So, I suspect this has something to do with changing my setting to Markdown.    I'm attaching a screenshot showing the results of my failed attempt. 

 From the admin info page: 

 Redmine 2.5.0.stable.12980 

   Redmine version                  2.5.0.stable.12980 
   Ruby version                     1.9.3-p484 (2013-11-22) [x86_64-linux] 
   Rails version                    3.2.17 
   Environment                      production 
   Database adapter                 Mysql2 
 Redmine plugins: 
   no plugin installed