(Karl Heinz Marbaise, 2008-12-28 21:58)
(Karl Heinz Marbaise, 2009-02-22 17:46)
h1. Project Activity
The *_Project Activity_* page will give an historical log of at least all activities which had happen in the given project.
This will include changes to
* Bugs, Features, Patches
* Checkins into the repository (Changesets)
* News Area
The above things are shown by default. Never the less you can activate list of changes to the wiki or to the Forums area (Messages).
(TODO: Add screenshot)
In the following list Issue is an placeholder for Defect, Feature or Patch:
* !/images/ticket.png! A new Issue has been created.
* !/images/ticket_edit.png! Issue has been resolved.
* !/images/ticket_checked.png! The given issue has been closed.
* !/images/ticket_note.png! A Note to the issue has been added.
* !/images/changeset.png! This means a changeset has been commited to the repository.
* !/images/news.png! News items has been added to the news area.
* !/images/message.png! A message in the forum areas has been changed or added.
* !/images/comments.png! A Comment to a message in the forum has been added.
* !/images/wiki_edit.png! A wiki page has been edited or newly created.
* !/images/attachment.png! A new file has been added or newly created in the *_files_* area. ??
* !/images/document.png! A news document has been added or changed.
* !/images/projects.png! A new project has been added.
(TODO: Check attachment, and projects ?)