- Registered on: 2007-09-27
- Last connection: 2020-05-12
- Redmine (Administrator, 2007-09-29)
Reported issues: 111
- 12:45 Redmine Defect #33434 (Closed): sha256 checksum for downloads on download page is wrong
- I confirm that it was a mistake that I made when I introduced sha256 digests instead of md5.
They are fixed and that...
- 12:43 Redmine Wiki edit: Download (#192)
- Fixed incorrect sha256 digests
- 12:25 Redmine Wiki edit: Donors (#131)
- 14:45 Redmine Wiki edit: Donors (#130)
- 21:15 Redmine Feature #33296: Load default custom queries when running redmine:load_default_data rake task
- I confirm that this should not be done in migrations. It's generally a bad idea to use models in migrations and we sh...
- 11:28 Redmine Feature #33210: Add "Filters" category to redmine.org
- 08:29 Redmine Wiki edit: Donors (#129)
Also available in: Atom