- Registered on: 2009-12-03
- Last connection: 2010-10-12
Reported issues: 5
- 18:37 Redmine Development: RE: Merging Files & Documents
- I would hold off, it is still at an early stage of possibility. There are several options we are looking at.
- 18:20 Redmine Development: RE: Merging Files & Documents
- It looks like a very exciting development, for sure. I may be able to mobilize some funding for core development of ...
- 17:51 Redmine Development: RE: Merging Files & Documents
- So what is the status on this project? Are folks still working on it?
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #4015: Make app settings overridable at project level
- Just wondering, what settings are you all honing in on?
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #5283: Allow more than one parent project i.e. share subprojects
- + 1
On the user end, this could just look as it does, with the 'parent project' select box, except with an 'add mo...
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #2993: 50k users cause problems in project->settings->members screen...
- woah! just wondering, if you dont mind my asking, how did your redmine site end up with 50k+ members?
- 16:07 Redmine Feature #549: Indicate issue dependencies in gantt
- + 1... This (issue dependencies in Gantt) would be a *great* feature for 1.0 ... _wink wink_
What are the main te...
- 17:38 Redmine Feature #4636: System-wide Object Label Settings and the general Open Pario Malaise
- Good point. The other aspect of this which would be difficult would be that any feature which introduced what could ...
- 16:48 Redmine Feature #4636 (New): System-wide Object Label Settings and the general Open Pario Malaise
- I think it would be useful for expanding extensibility to various project team applications to allow projects (or sit...
- 19:03 Redmine Feature #4325: Quick Issue Reference
- Blocked by #4382, or relates to #4382, not sure?
Also available in: Atom