- Registered on: 2014-05-05
- Last connection: 2019-02-13
Reported issues: 0
I'm starting to develop in ruby/rails, and I've already created some simple plugins for Redmine. I have the ...
- 20:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: Setting object returning nil
- Hi Mischa!
It's working fine now!
My original code had syntax errors, but i don't know the reason for '(can...
- 01:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Setting object returning nil
- I don't know what is the problem, but i've tested your plugin in another redmine installation (version 2.5.2/bitnami)...
- 15:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Setting object returning nil
- Hi Mischa,
i installed your version, and i'm getting the following error in both controller and view:...
I'm trying to program a redmine plugin using plugin Settings facility.
In my init.rb i have:...
- I created a custom field named GmailAddress using the Administration menu -> Custom Fields -> Users -> GmailAddress.
Also available in: Atom