- Login: UsernameNumber
- Registered on: 2014-05-06
- Last connection: 2014-05-09
- 19:03 Redmine Help: RE: How are duration and assignee supposed to affect scheduling?
To rephrase my original question in light of this, what do people use the Estimated Time field for? It seems that i...
- 16:28 Redmine Help: RE: How are duration and assignee supposed to affect scheduling?
- Looks like Redmine just doesn't do this (scheduling by duration rather than due date) even though people have been as...
- 16:04 Redmine Help: RE: How are duration and assignee supposed to affect scheduling?
- Potentially relevant: I've tried using the "better gantt chart" plugin, which talks about rescheduling tasks, but sti...
- The way Redmine shows issues in the Gantt and Calendar views is confusing to me, and I'm not sure if it's an issue wi...
- 16:24 Redmine Feature #1953: Due date calculation based on developer's estimations
- All my +1s to this. Frankly, this is huge, and I'm a bit irritated that I've spent the last couple of days trying to ...
- I am looking into using redmine to track the creation of a series of training courses. Each topic in a course follows...
- 21:44 Redmine Feature #16818 (New): Allow multiple relationships between two issues
- This happens in the current version of redmine from git (svn r13129), with mysql 14.14.
Steps to reproduce:
Also available in: Atom