- Registered on: 2014-05-07
- Last connection: 2019-12-14
Reported issues: 2
- 12:43 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Issues (#60)
- GET /issues.xml?issue_id=1 doesn't work in 3.4.4, changing to GET /issues.xml?id=1
- 14:43 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
- Thomas Koch wrote:
> The Problem still exists with Redmine 3.2.0.stable.
The target revision appears to be 3.3.0.
- 13:05 Redmine Defect #10689: PDF export prints brackets on wiki links
- It would be great if internal links would be supported as well....
- 13:04 Redmine Feature #18043 (Closed): Links to anchors inside the page should be pagename-independent
- To have links internal to a document, I have to do something like this:...
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #18042 (New): Link to a specific repository in another project
I have a Wiki in Project1 and I want to link Repository3 in Project2 (which has mercurial Repository1, Repo...
- 16:23 Redmine Defect #10769: Unable to change the due date on an issue when updating
- This issue is still there in Redmine 2.5.0.stable. I sometimes can't change due date on a parent issue even if child ...
Also available in: Atom