- Login: GlennGould
- Registered on: 2009-12-08
- Last connection: 2015-10-08
- 16:10 Redmine Help: RE: Embedded Plugin - links to pdf's getting shown inline
- While it's been quite some time, I can confirm the solution suggested by Matthias seems to work on first look (tested...
- 16:32 Redmine Feature #10672: Extend Filesize in the attachments table for files with size > 2147483647 bytes
- We had a similar problem with bigger downloads. In our case, we manually wrote "-1" to the filesize field and added t...
- 14:47 Redmine Feature #4015: Make app settings overridable at project level
- +1 - most wanted feature for me... ;)
- 18:12 Redmine Help: RE: Extremely critical Ruby on Rails bug (CVE-2013-0156)
- Thanks for your answers, Jan and Etienne!
If I get the CVE correctly, I need to put something like
- 11:43 Redmine Help: RE: Extremely critical Ruby on Rails bug (CVE-2013-0156)
- We have a server with an antique redmine 0.9.2 which seems to use rails 2.3.5 and therefore is affected by this criti...
- 17:37 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
Important feature for us.
- Hi there,
does anybody know, how to send login-data to a user which is created via script/console like it's descri...
- 13:16 Redmine Help: RE: Watcher list on New Issue
- see #8562
- 13:15 Redmine Feature #8562: Watchers list too big in new issue form
- See similar discussion at http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/27720?r=27774#message-27774
Especially role based...
- 17:09 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 1.3.0, Kerberos (SPNEGO), LDAP and automatic user creation
- Maybe https://github.com/thorin/redmine_ldap_sync can help. I didn't try it by myself, so I don't know whether it fit...
Also available in: Atom