- Login: gabriel
- Registered on: 2008-05-11
- Last connection: 2011-07-19
- 11:20 Redmine Help: RE: custom field description
- Sorry Steve, but I have no other solutions than the dirty one presented above, and have no idea if it has been integr...
- 16:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: add "missing" link between a commit and an issue
- is it technically feasible to implement a plugin for this ?
I mean: is the structure of Redmine compatible with the...
- Hi All,
from what I understood, the "link" between issues and commits are done based upon the parsing of the commi...
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #5381: Issues of a deleted project are not deleted
- here is the scenario:
* delete all the projects in which the tracker you want to delete is used.
* try and delete t...
- 10:20 Redmine Defect #5381 (Closed): Issues of a deleted project are not deleted
- In version 0.9.3, it seems that when a project is deleting, the associated issues are not deleted.
One side effect ...
- 17:07 Redmine Help: RE: This tracker contains issues and can't be deleted.
- sorry for the question, I found the answer: the issues with the considered tracker were contained in a deleted projec...
with version 0.9.3, I've got the message in the title whereas, while requesting the complete database, there i...
- 14:44 Redmine Help: RE: Didn't succeed in patching the model/issue.rb
- I did it, just forgot to include the line "require 'issue_patch'" in init.rb
- I'd like to patch the method "before_save" in the model/issue.rb file from a plugin.
I've defined the file my_plug...
- 09:29 Redmine Help: RE: How to define plugin to specialize issue views per tracker
- sorry for that stupid question, response in [[Plugin_Internals|here]]
Also available in: Atom