- Login: MarcusLopes
- Registered on: 2009-12-15
- Last connection: 2010-02-19
- 18:07 Redmine Help: RE: Imap Setup
- Tony Ordner wrote:
> In looking at the last rake command by Marcus I see there is no default project listed. Maybe ...
- 18:05 Redmine Help: RE: Imap Setup
- here is the rake command that works for me
rake redmine:email:receive_imap host=192.168.xxx.xx username=redmine pa...
- 22:08 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
- Awesome - Solved
> Well, if you use redmine in production mode, have a look at production.log, if you use it in ...
- 20:26 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
> The next best thing would be to have a look at the logs redmine produces, there should be a message at debug leve...
- 23:29 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
- First of all thanks for all the help...
> Well, being an admin and having the "Create issue" (or whatever it's cal...
- 22:58 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
- Check list
1. rake command
>rake redmine:email:receive_imap host=192.168.xxx.xxx username=redmine password=passwo...
- 22:33 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
- You were right I was using the name instead of the identifier.
I tried with the identifier and still no luck
- 22:11 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
The redmine version is Redmine 0.8.5
I don't think it's a bug because it's acutally reaching and reading...
- 18:42 Redmine Help: RE: I can't get rake to work
- I got an OK from my company to offer compensation for this and maybe some other issues.
Let me know if you are int...
- I tried all the possible ways to run rake to pick up the emails.
It does read them because after I run it they get...
Also available in: Atom