- Registered on: 2014-06-16
- Last connection: 2017-11-26
Reported issues: 2
- 11:34 Redmine Feature #11707: Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Doruk, yes it does support Redmine 3.x. I've just check it under the Redmine 3.2.0.devel. I'll fix the description.
- 12:23 Redmine Feature #11707: Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Please try the plugin http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_move_comments
Files movement not yet supported
- 19:10 Redmine Feature #19289: Exclude attachments from incoming emails based on file content or file hash
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> In your patch, '/home/redmine/redmine-ignored-attachments/*' is hard-coded.
Where do you pr...
- 18:51 Redmine Feature #19829 (Closed): Delete multiple issue attachments at the same time in a transaction duri...
- Sometimes it is necessary to delete more than 1 attachment from an issue. That causes several journal entries and sev...
- 09:09 Redmine Feature #19289 (Resolved): Exclude attachments from incoming emails based on file content or file...
- Google and Stackoverflow help to write a patch =)
The additional code compares binary of each new email attachmen...
- 09:20 Redmine Feature #19289 (New): Exclude attachments from incoming emails based on file content or file hash
- We have a problem similar to #3413, i.e. if we create tickets via email there a lot of signature images will get Redm...
- 22:52 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineLDAP (#22)
- redmine advise you while creating new user using LDAP; DN name example; slow LDAP auth
Also available in: Atom